De Inspire 1 Pro wordt geleverd met 1 remote controller en een Prime lens voor de X5.
The Inspire Pro is an experience of the future. The lightweight yet powerful design combined with flexibility and the required stability makes the DJI a complete product. New technology in air-photography gives you a ready-to-fly system such that you can have your drone flying within minutes.
Areodynamic Transformating Design
Frame beams made from carbon fibre allow the sturdiness for flight manoeuvring and transformations; during flight, you can pull up the landing gear with a simple lever, allowing the camera to be clear of obstructions. A 360⁰ view, regardless of the direction of the aircraft, will give you the freedom of recording video and photos any way you like.
The new 13 inch rotors quick release were manufactured from the unique DJI “Z-Blade” design. They are reinforced with carbon fibre composite material to guarantee excellent performance and high stability.
“Brushless” motors designed by DJI are now the standard in multi-rotor industry. Still, the Inspire 1 takes an extra step with the integration of curved magnets around the edge of the motor. Even though these are much more difficult to manufacture, they allow for less aerodynamic resistance inside the motor and provide a significant boost in efficiency.
Several strands of copper wire have been replaced by a single, dense bundle. Minimising the wasted space between the wires allows for a greater amount of copper inside the engine, resulting in more power and less electric resistance. A centrifugal pump increases airflow through the neatly stacked copper wiring which dissipates heat more quickly, extending the life expectancy of the engines.
New ESC (Electronic Speed Controllers)
Electronic speed controllers (ESC) make the vital link between the controller and the engines. Every motor moves individually at the right speed, as calculated by algorithms. This patented algorithm in the SER is designed especially for the Inspire 1 for functionality with maximum efficiency and reliability.
Intelligent Power Management System
The battery is always in contact with the Intelligent Power Management System of the DJI Inspire 1. This system will continuously signal the remaining flight time of the battery. During flight, algorithms calculate the amount of power required to return to base. As a result, an automatic signal is given to the user whenever the drone is due to turn around. Furthermore, the Intelligent Power System can show the entire status of the battery; the battery reports voltage of each cell, the total charge and power-on time, and the general status of the battery. This information helps you to enjoy the DJI Inspire 1 to its fullest.
During flight, the position of the Inspire 1 is constantly being updated and captured, thanks to the intelligent GLONASS + GPS system. This dual positioning system allows for more precise and faster satellite connections, and constantly monitors the height of the aircraft. This allows the drone to find points of reference, in case control is lost mid-flight.
The head controller is the brain of the entire system, constantly recording data and sending instructions during flight. IT will ensure that every component of the Inspire 1 is instructed properly, will take note of environmental factors in real-time and allows for a quick response of the drone to human input.
The advanced Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) makes keeping control of the Inspire 1 during flight a breeze. The IMU contains a 6-axial gyroscope and an accelerator to detect any movements. This allows the drone to instantly adapt to movements, allowing it to stay in position.
The combination of all these functions allow the Inspire 1 to fully fly by autopilot if necessary. In case of low battery or a disrupted connection to the controller, the Inspire 1 will use its positioning system and smart flight technology to return to the pilot.
Stationary Flying without GPS
With a press of a button, the newest DJI Vision Positioning allows the Inspire 1 to lift off and land as well as hover in the air, even during inside flights or when GPS satellite connections are not available.
Combined Visual data and sonar waves
This system combines its visual data and sonar waves to detect variation in patterns on the ground, as well as its current altitude. With this information, the Inspire 1 is able to hover in place and, depending on altitude, extend or contract the frame arms.
The CPU chip
The sonar and visual information is only half of the integrated package: processing this information is done by a specially designed CPU chip. This chip is able to do the real-time calculations to separate objects from environmental patterns. This information is then relayed to the flight controller of the Inspire 1, which then communicates to the entire aircraft.
- 4K video at 30fps
- Record 4096×2160 (24fps) of 3840×2160 (30/25fps)
- Photos 16MP
- 12.8 stops from the dynamic range
- Compatible with Zenmuse X Series
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require a Osmo – X5 Adapter for use with the Osmo, these are sold separately.
- Connect the communication ports of the Focus Remote Controller and the Osmo – X5 adapter using the DJI Focus – Osmo Pro/RAW adapter cable (available soon). Then, you can use the DJI Focus to control the diaphragm and focus of the Zenmuse X5 series camera.
- Using Zenmuse X5 series cameras will require replacing the original shock-absorbing board for the Inspire 1 V1.0 standard Zenmuse X3 camera by the Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing one.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the “Landing Gear Risers” for use in the Inspire 1 V2.0, which are sold separately.
Absolute control with the dual operator. With the remote controller of the Inspire 1, DJI combines the most advanced control technology with dual operator support. Never before has such a controller been designed especially for aircraft and camera controlling.
DJI has integrated the Lightbridge HD video downlink into the remote controller. This allows you to view a live-display of what the camera can see. When attached to a screen or mobile device, this can extend your control range to 5 km.
Staying in control of the Inspire 1 is simple, since all flight and camera functions are integrated into the remote control. Dedicated buttons for photo and video recording, controls for the gimbals and camera settings and a return-to-home functionality have already been built in.
Dual Operator Controller
Most drones only allow one controller to control both the drone and the camera. The DJI Inspire 1 allows two controllers to each control one component, so that one person can fly where the other moves the camera. To control the gimbals, the second controller will have to be linked to the main controller through a secure password.
To guarantee a stable flight, DJI has implements all its knowledge into the software of the remote controller. Finely tuned control algorithms give the immersion of being inside an actual cockpit. No other multi-rotor on the market can match this level.
The integrated 6000 mAh LiPo 2S rechargeable battery allows you to make multiple flights without having to worry about the remote controller battery. The remaining power in the battery is displayed on the remote controller live, and a signal is given to the user when the battery is almost empty.
Weight (including battery) 2935 gram
Flight accuracy (GPS mode) Vertical: 0.5 m, Horizontal: 2.5 m
Maximal Angular Velocity Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 150°/s
Maximal bank 35°
Maximal ascending speed 5 m/s
Maximal descending speed 4 m/s
Maximal velocity 22 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
Maximal altitude 4500 m (Standard height limit: 120m above take-off point)
Maximal wind speed resistance 10 m/s
Maximal Flight time approximately 18 minutes
Motor model DJI 3510H
Propeller model DJI 1345T
Indoor flight availability Disabled by default
Temperature -10° tot 40° C
Diagonal dimensions 559 – 581 mm
Dimensions 438x451x301 mm
Spectral power density 9.06mW/MHz
Total pixels 12.76M
Effective Pixels 12.4M
Maximal image size 4000×3000
ISO Range 100-3200 (video), 100-1600 (photo)
Electronic shutter speed 8s － 1/8000s
FOV (Field Of View) 94°
CMOSSony EXMOR 1/2.3”
Lens 20mm (35mm formaat equivalent) f/2.8 focus at ∞, 9 Elements in 9 groups, Anti-distortion
Photographic modes: Singular Take, Multiple Takes: 3/5/7 frames, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV Bias,Time-lapse
Video recording modes:
UHD (4K): 4096x2160p24/25, 3840x2160p24/25/30
Max Bit rate Video storage 60 Mbps
Supported file extensions:
Photo: JPEG, DNG
Video: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Type SD card Micro SD, Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required.
Temperature 0° – 40° C
Voltage 26.3 V
Power supply 100 W
Name Intelligent Flight Battery
Capacity 5700 mAh
Voltage 22.8 V
Battery Type LiPo 6S
Energy 129.96 Wh
Net weight 670 g
Temperature -10° – 40° C
Storage temperature For less than 3 months: -20 to 45° C, For over 3 months: 22° to 28° C
Charging temperature 0° – 40° C
Maximal charge power 180 W
DJI GO APP
Mobile system requirements iOS 8.0 or newer, Android 4.1.2 or newer
Supported mobile devices:
* Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimised for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
* Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini,Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices is possible as long as testing and development is undergoing.
RC and Video Transmission
- How do I solve large margin mid-point errors?
Use the DJI GO App to recalibrate the remote controller.
- How long does the remote take to charge?
Charging the remote controller takes approximately 6 hours. A fully charged remote controller will last approximately 4 hours.
- What is the largest tablet that can still fit in the mobile device holder of the remote?
The connector supports an iPad Air or other equally-sized tablets. Tablets should be at most 170 mm wide.
- Under which conditions can the Inspire 1 transmit video recordings over a distance of 5 km? Is a special configuration required?
Video transmission over a distance of 5 km is only possible if the screen resolution is at most 720p and if no interference is present.
- When the video is transferred, is this video delayed? If so, how long is this delay?
Under normal conditions, the video has a delay of 220 ms.
- Can de HDMI and USB ports transmit a video signal simultaneously?
If this function is activated, the device can transmit a video signal through both ports simultaneously.
- What is the maximal desired distance between main controller and assistant controller?
The distance between main and assistant controller should be no more than 50 meter.
- How many assistant controllers can be connected at once?
At most 6 assistant controllers (3 for the Japanese version) can be connected simultaneously. The first connected assistant has privileges to change camera settings. The other assistant controllers can only adjust camera parameters.
Camera and Gimbals
- How can I remove the ‘fisheye’ effect from my photos and videos?
The Inspire 1’s camera has a very minimal ‘fisheye’ effect, especially compared to other flying platofmrs. Compatible lens profiles for Adobe-products, such as Photoshop and After Effects will be available soon. Please note: the photo focal point of the lens of the Inspire 1 is 20 mm.
- Can I control the rotation of the camera through the DJI GO App?
Yes you can. In the GO App, press the camera page and hold for several seconds. A circle appears, which can be moved to adjust the camera’s orientation.
- How many bytes per minute are generated by 4K-video recording? How much video can a 16 GB SD card hold?
4K-video generates 450 MB per minute. At that rate, a 16 GB SD card can hold up to 36 minutes of video footage.
- Why is the video sometimes blurry, even when recording under normal lighting conditions?
In the DJI Pilot app you can check whether you are recording in PAL or NTSC format, and whether that matches the formate being displayed on your display. NTSC (60 Hz) is the standard in the United States and Japan. PAL (50 Hz) is often used in EU-countries and China. Your video may appear blurry if it is not properly formatted for the display device that you are using.
- Is it normal for the camera fan to sometimes start and/or stop after turning on the Inspire 1?
Yes, this is normal. To protect important sensors, a fan has been integrated to control temperature. As soon as the sensor measures temperatures over 30 ℃, the fan will turn on. Once temperature goes below 20 ℃, the fan will turn off.
- Can I take the Intelligent Flight Battery of the Inspire 1 into an aircraft?
Regulations concerning batteries in hand luggage differ per airline company and country. For recent information and regulations, please contact your airline company or the enforcing agency in the country of your destination.
- How do I check the total remaining energy of the battery?
Hold down the round button for 5 seconds to control the charge of the battery. The battery level indicators will light up and/or blink for 10 seconds. The remaining battery life of the battery will also be displayed in the DJI Pilot App.
- Is an auto-discharge function present for the Inspire 1 Intelligent Flight Battery? To what extent should I discharge the battery?
To prevent explosions/leaks of the battery, it will discharge to less than 65% of the total power capacity if the battery was not used for at least 10 days. It will take approximately 2 days for a completely charged battery to discharge to 65%. It is normal to, during this process, feel moderate heat coming from the battery.Discharge boundaries can be adjusted in the DJI GO App. To manually discharge the battery, do the following: Place the Intelligent Flight Battery in the Inspire 1 battery compartment and turn it on. Leave this on until at most 8% charge remains or until the battery no longer turns on. Start the DJI GO App to check the charge of the battery. To speed this up: fly the Inspire 1 outside until less than 40% of the battery capacity remains.
- Why is a total charge/discharge requires after every 20 battery cycles?
Extensive use of the battery can make the internal load indicator less accurate. A complete charge/discharge cycle allows the indicator to recalibrate and can extend the life expectancy of the battery.
Use of the App
- Can the Inspire 1 synchronise photos and videos to another mobile device through the app, similar to the Phantom 2 Vision +?
Photos are available when a mobile device is linked to the head controller and can be downloaded to the device.
- What does the ‘Star’ button on the Camera page do?
This button is used to store videos on the mobile device. By pressing this button, you can quickly and easily record the last 5 seconds of video footage directly to the mobile device.
- Does the DJI GO App require registration?
The GO App will function without registration for offline use, but requires registration for online use.
- Why does it appear that some frames are lost when recording in 4k-video?
4K video is recorded at a rate of 30 frames per second, so the lower rate may make it seem like frames are being lost, especially when shooting fast-moving objects. Alternatively, the issue may be related to your display device.
- The link between the Inspire 1’s frame arms and the landing gear appears to be somewhat loose, is this normal?
De Inspire 1 has an advanced industrial design that allows for some movement in the frame-arm joint. This is to suppress vibrations while in flight.
- How can I make sure that my Intelligent Flight Battery is the official DJI battery?
Both the Inspire 1 and DJI GO App have the ability to identify compatible, authentic accessories. If you are abel to turn on the Inspire 1 successfully, you will most likely have an authentic DJI battery. The DJI GO App will give a warning in the “General Status” if it detects a fake or defect battery. If there is a problem with the battery, the GO app will give a warning upon activation of the Inspire 1.
- Are the two remote controllers identical? Should I set preferences to the remote controllers in the app to fly the drone or camera separately?
The two controllers are physically identical. To use a dual controller mode, set a controller to “main” or “assistant” in the DJI GO App.
- Can I upgrade and buy a second remote controller if I only buy a single remote controller now?
Yes you can.
- What are the dimensions of the Inspire 1?
The length x height x width dimensions without mounted propellers are 44 x 30 x 45 cm.
- Which remote controller is used for the Inspire 1?
The Inspire 1 uses a personal new remote controller.
- With which engines and propellers is the Inspire 1 equipped?
The Inspire 1 uses 3510H motors en propellers 1345T.
- Is the SD card included when purchasing a Inspire 1?
The Inspire 1 comes included with a 16 GB micro-SD card. The SD card supports up to 64 GB.
- How can I mount a GO Pro camera to the Inspire 1?
The Inspire 1 currently supports no GO Pro features. The gimbals are designed solely for DJI cameras.
- Can the camera lighting be set to automatic?
The lighting can be set to Auto, for automatic adjustment, or Manual, if you wish to use a certain setting.
- How much weight can the Inspire 1 carry, without the included camera?
We recommend against flying with anything other than the gimbals and camera supplied by DJI.
- Can I adjust image size through the app?
Yes, the DJI GO app supports several photo and video formats.
- Is a LCD display available for the Inspire 1?
No, DJI does not sell LCD or HD displays for the Inspire 1. However, you can stream the output of the video feed to a compatible monitor or mobile device.
- How long does the battery take to charge? Is a charger supplied?
Yes, all Inspire 1 units include a TB47 charger. With the standard TB47 100W charger, a full 4500 mAh charge will take 85 minutes.
- Can the mobile device holder be used for the Phantom 2 series remote controller?
No it cannot. The holder can only be used for the Inspire 1 remote controller.
- Where can I find information about the simulation application that is connected to the trainer port? Can you recommend a simulation application?
There is no trainer port on the remote controller of the Inspire 1.
- When will ground station functionality be available?
The Inspire 1 currently does not support ground station functionality.